How To Email A Boost Mobile Cell Phone

Have friends with a Boost Mobile prepaid cell phone?  Follow these steps to send them a text message using your e-mail client!

1)  Compose a message using your favorite e-mail client.  You can also use your favorite e-mail app on your cell phone.
2) In the "To" box, enter [recipient's 10 digit cell phone number]@myboostmobile.com.  For example, 8881234567@myboostmobile.com.  The address is the same for multimedia (MMS) messages.
3) Finish your message and send!
4) Please follow these tips for emailing cell phones!

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
    Can you please consider placing my website on your link list?

    Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Kevin
    kevincollins1012 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete